(keitai-l) Re: Docomo's new English web site

From: <tex_at_austintx.net>
Date: 11/08/01
Wow. A Flash 5 site with lots of spinners and droppers, little space
noise rollovers and a dance loop intro. I thought real corporations all
got over that sort of thing a while back, but maybe not. And how about
aiming a website at an online market where better than 80% of the
viewers are chained to the internet via sub-56k/sec dial-ups, then
trying to cram 750K of homepage down their throats in the first bite.
Smart.