(keitai-l) Re: SSL for P503i in JSP

From: Zev Blut <zev_at_atc.yamatake.co.jp>
Date: 11/09/01
Hello,

Yes I am using SSL and JSP quite fine.
The question is what is your setup?
Are you using Apache with SSL to then talk to a JSP engine?
Or are you just using a JSP engine with the JSSE installed?
Have you tested an extremely simple test JSP case?

Have you gotten SSL and JSP to work with another 503i phone?
They do respond a bit differently.

I just learned that i-mode phones 503 series (the Panasonic FOMA phone does
not have this problem) do not like getting redirects during an SSL session.
They are perfectly happy to handle a redirect during a normal HTTP session,
just not HTTPS.

Best,
Zev