(keitai-l) Multitasking on Keitai

From: Jan Chipchase <jan_at_gomagoma.com>
Date: 11/12/01
I'm conducting research on mobile phone use here in Japan. Can any of you share good or bad experiences of multitasking using your mobile phone?

Examples of multitasking might be:
1. writing a message > answering a phone call > continuing to write the message.
2. listening to music through the phone > writing a message > choosing a different song
3. playing an iAppli game > answering a phone call > continuing the game

I'd like to know which phones have a good or bad user experience
when switching between applications/modes.

I'm less interested multi-tasking on/off the phone e.g. cooking and messaging.

Regards,

Jan

--
Jan Chipchase, GomaGoma Associate