(keitai-l) Re: iMode Mail

From: Craig Dunk <CDunk_at_rim.net>
Date: 11/16/01
Thanks all for the comments.

I realize the forwarding is possible. The question was mostly to verify the
possibility of a claim that the embedded ("standard") reader could be used
to directly access corporate mail.  Although I believe it would be
technically possible it sounds extremely unlikely given the restrictions
that are present on the servers that are reachable.

Craig.