(keitai-l) TEL to WEB (was Re: /i directory )

From: JAPON.NET <web_at_japon.net>
Date: 11/18/01
And a rather curious -and roundabout- way to get to a web:
This poster from Toyota instructs the user to CALL a number to get the URL

http://www.japon.net/imode/phonetotel.shtml
Located in a train station and targeted to a female audience.

Vincent J. Luna, Director
--
JAPON.NET llc.: Making Your Company Visible in Japan
web_at_japon.net   http://www.japon.net/web/

iMode Eye: Independent Source on Japan's mBiz
http://www.japon.net/imode/  日本のモバイルシーンを海外に!