(keitai-l) docomo phones, serial communication, etc

From: <timecop_at_japan.co.jp>
Date: 11/19/01
as everyone on this list knows, japanese companies love to hide
information.

I am looking for protocol specs for the serial port on any recent models
of docomo phones. Any model from 206 to 503 will do. The protocol haven't
changed. There is a product out there called ktieeddy which allows editing
addressbook, images, etc on the phone. I have no interest in buying (or
using it), but I need the protocol documentation so that I can receive /
change addressbook (at least) on my phones. yes, our company is some
subset of ntt docomo and we do software development for them, but this is
japan, good luck getting any kind of information from them.

tim

--
     timecop at japan.co.jp | OA通信サービス株式会社 | NTT DoCoMo