(keitai-l) Re: i-mode scripting

From: Paul Wallace <paul.wallace_at_prosolutions-ap.com>
Date: 11/26/01
Hmm,
    Either I am the recipient of a cunningly set up hoax, or this has to be
one of the strangest, and really quite eery coincidences I have ever seen.
No, I am not one of the authors of the book linked to below. If I were, I
don't think I would be submitting questions of such a simple nature!
However, my posting did seem to instigate some interesting discourse.
    Future postings made using that name, I would imagine, are submitted by
me!

Thanks

Paul.

> Paul,
>
> >     Can anybody tell me when using scripts, eg a sniffer script, what
> > language is it written in? Is it simply embedded in the cHTML? Can
anyone
> > provide me with the said sniffer script with an example cHTML file
calling
> > it? Please!
>
> now you really tricked some of us...it seems that you are
> not THE Paul Wallace who wrote parts of the book "i-mode
> developer's guide" (together with fellow list members Andrea
> Hoffmann, Daniel Scuka, Zev Blut and Kyle Barrow):

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0672321882/qid=1006481036/sr=2-3/ref=
sr_2_11_3/107-8313154-6921346