(keitai-l) Re: OTA config. question

From: van Hilten, Clive <clive.vanhilten_at_misys.com>
Date: 11/27/01
>Do you mean I being able to send say Address book entries
>from a mobile to another one and then the mail contents getting
replicated
>back as address entries on to the other mobile?
>I heard this to be possible on J-Phone (I do not know the model though

Manish - no, this has nothing to do with email or address books - in the
"WAP over GSM" world, you can send gateway configuration details and
bookmarks in an SMS, which the user then accepts to install on the
handset. The advantage of this is that the user does not have to battle
trying to figure out how to enter this information.

Clive