(keitai-l) Re: An FYI

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 11/28/01
We have details of DoCoMo's ARPU (split into voice and imode) for the period
1997 - March 1992 (DoCoMo's projection) compared with Vodafone's
ARPU (of 2001), J-Phone's ARPU (for 2001 split into voice and data), and
a lot more details about the imode bill composition and business models,
usage data (such as imode page views for several of the important imode
pages, imode user age profile and gender profile etc etc etc)
in the full version of our imode report, which you can download here:
http://www.mightywords.com/browse/details_bc05.jsp?sku=MWFYCZ
(the date of most information in this report is August 2001, and some
projections into the future are also included).

Gerhard Fasol
http://www.eurotechnology.com/