(keitai-l) Re: "...and thanks for all the fish." (Fw: Thank you for registering, from Plazmic)

From: Michael Turner <leap_at_gol.com>
Date: 12/03/01
I have since visited Plazmic's booth at JavaOne, and they seemed a bit cagey
about just what subset of SVG they would offer.  Their demo was cool, but
demos usually are, and seldom fully reflect reality.

Sorry to hear of accusations flying about Plazmic and BitFlash and who
ripped off who, but what do you expect of Canadians. ;-)

-michael turner
leap@gol.com