(keitai-l) Re: bulky phone fashion

From: Gustaf Rosell <gustaf_at_xpedio.com>
Date: 12/10/01
At 12:21 2001-12-10, you wrote:
>Big question is of course will these coming European i-mode support java? If
>so will it be MIDP or just iappli?

No Java or SSL in the first versions (all known so far basically of
502i-type) because of processor restraints. That's a bit of a pity, and it
is also opening weak points for the attack of Nokia, Motorola and Siemens
(all with the strange combination of WAP 1.x and Java) and probably very
soon also Sony Ericsson.

/g