(keitai-l) Re: Optimistic Nokia guidance

From: Michael Turner <leap_at_gol.com>
Date: 12/12/01
Oh my goodness, did I write 'Christman'?  I mean, 'Xmas', of course.
(It was late, as Curt himself will attest.)

As for The Register's take--well, this is that observed pattern with
journalists.  They are like birds on a telephone wire.  One takes off
and they all take off.

Apologies to our esteemed journalist-members.

-michael turner
leap@gol.com