(keitai-l) Re: Mobile HCI conference proceedings

From: Funk <funk_at_rieb.kobe-u.ac.jp>
Date: 12/13/01
I regularly check conference proceedings both on the net and in brochures I
receive in the mail. there are few titles (far less than 1%) that make any
reference to japan's mobile internet. Japan probably has close to 100 times
the mobile internet revenues of europe or the US but less than 1% of their
papers reference it. but then japan ignores many industries in which the US
is ahead so the problem is universal.

jeff funk