(keitai-l) MFI-phrase?

From: Oliver Wittchow <ow_at_nanoloop.com>
Date: 12/20/01
Hello all,

DoCoMo's MFI format has a byte which indicates if the file is
complete or a "part". Is this feature yet implemented in the DoJa or
just a possible future extension?

J-phone's PhrasePlayer allows to control four 4-voice tracks (phrases)
separately. The j-phone documentation explains this very detailed,
a typical example would be a game with continuous BGM and independent
sound effects.

I wonder if this is possible with the DoJa AudioPresenter too when
using "part" audio data.

An other possible meaning of "part" may be that a large file can be
split into parts which can be loaded from a server while the sound is
already playing.
I sometimes read about karaoke-iappli which can play "streaming"
sound..

I tried both with manually modified mld files - with negative results.

Does anyone have information about this?
I just want to know if one of these things is possible at all, no
details on DoCoMo's MFI secrets.

thank you

oliver