(keitai-l) Re: Event listing

From: Ron Schei <ron_at_schei.com>
Date: 12/09/01
Hello,

I can't guarantee that this is one of the "better" event guide services,
but here's a site that carries movie times, concert listings,
transportation info, surf reports, etc. for Fujisawa city:
http://iFujisawa.com/
(imode, j-sky, ez)

As for accessing event data from a java application, my company developed
something like that last year. It's basically a calendar application tied
into an event database. Event entry is handled by a web front-end. We
haven't given a demo in a while so the event database is probably empty. If
you're interested in seeing it then please contact me: ron@bmedia.co.jp

Ron Schei