(keitai-l) Hajimemashite!

From: Carol Meehan <carol_tokyo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 01/16/02
Greetings all!

I am a new kid in Tokyo, just out of university and
trying to get a foothold in iAppli as well as
Japanese. Which is no mean feat as they appear to be
inherently (impossibly:?) intertwined.

I have found the DoCoMo's I-mode java content
developers guide API and functional specs but as yet
have not found any definitive book on the subject in
terms of client/server application system design &
development - most paths lead back to MIDP.

I've scanned through the keitai-l & yahoo/iMode_group
mailing lists archives and know there are a few
O-sense/Yoda characters out there. So would somebody
like to offer some suggested reading material? I've
read that some mailing list members will be publishing
books themselves soon which will be immensely helpful
to people like me. Any reading recommendations in the
interim would be greatly appreciated. Gambattemas!

Thanks in advance,
Carol:)