(keitai-l) Re: European mobile contents

From: Arjen van Blokland <ab_at_tkk.att.ne.jp>
Date: 01/21/02
The number of 365m GBP might be a little overestimated for mobile content
only. The truth is that European consumers (in particular the youth) are
spending lots of money on messaging (SMS), logos and tunes. The unit prices
for logo and tune content in Europe are a factor 5-10 higher than what we
are used to in Japan where deflation has also entered the content industry.

Arjen van Blokland
www.104.com