(keitai-l) Re: X-ion

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 01/21/02
keitai-l@appelsiini.net writes:
>I think it's wrong to dismiss the X-ion out of hand. Closer analysis of
>the device, particularly around the area of the price tag, indicates
>that it probably generates a small but persistent flow of cash into
>Electro-K Inc.'s bank account

 A positively charged cash flow, is far, far less dangerous than a
negative one, as all those dotcoms have found out....

Could this be the saviour of the mobile internet? Perhaps that 365million
a year figure is closer to explanation....

How does one pronounce it? "Zion"? The only thing I can remember about
Zion/Sion is that (according to the Halleluljah Chorus at least) it is
"wasted". ("... is wasted and brought low, Jerusa..." etc etc).

so - Cash on Xion is wasted.

Nick

(offtopic thought for the day - the only "r" many Japanese friends can say
clearly is the one not in iron.... Ionic, really, innit........)