(keitai-l) Re: Sudden Jump in Official NTT Docomo sites

From: Joshua <joshua_at_ltl-jpn.com>
Date: 01/22/02
I'm glad I'm not the only one confused. I was in a meeting with some Docomo
content officers late December and asked them if they were capping the list
of official content providers at less than 2000 - they looked at me like I
was an idiot and said - we have almost 3000.

http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/english/p_s/imode/

(see subscriber growth annoying pop-up window full of pretty charts)