(keitai-l) Re: JAM files and such like

From: Paul Bryan Lester <pbl1_at_livedoor.com>
Date: 01/23/02
    It seems to me that UIdemo is just too big.
An i-appli on 503 phones is limited to 10k.  uidemo
is close to 30k.  That's OK for JPhone but not for i-appli
503 series phones.

    And yes this is in the archives, but yes I understand not
finding it since its not quite so clear sometimes.  Don't be shy to
ask questions.