(keitai-l) Re: Footpain and Timeslipping was: Re: AU/KDDI Phones and headers

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 01/25/02
On Fri, 25 Jan 2002, Juergen Specht wrote:

> http://nooper.co.jp/showcase/gallery.php?s=10&p=0&l=en
>
> and this "foot massage carpet" was pretty effective, but we dropped
> the plans for bringing this product to market, since you need
> also 50 phones for calling the carpet handsets and this was pretty
> expensive...but DoCoMo really loved our prototype.

I'm sure they did. They had to. Think of the amount of handset
subsidy Docomo had just tied up in that!

But I'm curious. (And anal-retentive.) I see only 48 phones there.
What did you need the other two in the "calling set" for?

I wouldn't mind visiting one day, actually. I've never seen a single
office with its own microcell before....

cjs