(keitai-l) Re: Footpain and Timeslipping was: Re: AU/KDDI Phones and headers

From: CC <charles_at_qualfone.com.tw>
Date: 01/25/02
Well, I am not a IT giggle but indeed request all out there to out-source
this 5000 units of PHS systems handsets for me as long as they can match
Lucent 618 with Chinese version software for Mainland China domestic Teleocm
authority.

I am frastrated after searching a while, of which 2 response 1 from Japan
and the other from NY of US did offer their assistance but i remain
trimbling my feet hope this deal can close soon.
So, if you are very much sympathy to my pool knowledge of the latest Telecom
stuff, please do reach your hands and start to look stuff for me.

On the other hand, yes, we all need this innovated Foot Spa to pampering
ourselves sometimes, and I reckon from the perspective of manufacturer
warrantee. any chance of this could get to your local market wherever you
are?

I am here 8hr + GMT, i.e. Taiwan.

be good.

Charles.