(keitai-l) Re: One content, one package was: Re: another book about i-mode etc. for tech guys

From: Alex Kachanov <alex_at_intadev.com>
Date: 01/30/02
Of course you cannot compare PC to Palm or keitai,=20
but Palm, IPaq and keitai together have a lot things=20
in commont regarding user experience and usability.

So while the difference between PC (and it's browser)=20
and mobile devices (keitai, PDA, pocket pcs) is huge,
the difference between devices within "mobile" domain
is not that large from content provider point of view.=20

Thus, it's  is not possible to create a "fit-all-holes" publishing
system for ALL web clients, but definitely it's possible to
do taht just for mobile devices.