(keitai-l) CLICK! Event - February 14th, 2002 - 7pm

From: M. David <davidm1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 01/30/02
CLICK! (Community For Linking Internet Companies in Kansai)
Event - February 14th, 2002 - 7pm

The next CLICK! event will feature James McGuire giving a presentation on
the "Overview of the Development Process".  The presentation is oriented
for new software businesses that are looking for a little guidance or
suggestions in how they should go about making their products.

The presentation will run about 30 minutes followed by questions and our
usual move to a local izakaya.

The meeting wil be held at ILC-Japan Foreign Language Center.
The closest station to the school is the Nagahoribashi-Station
(Nagahori-Tsurumiryokuchi Line or Sakaisuji Line).
When you get out Exit 6, just walk 3-5min to the East.

You can also walk from Shinsaibashi Station (Midosuji Line).
It takes about 10min.  When you get out Exit 6, walk 10 min to the East.

http://www.ilc-japan.com/access/index.htm
Map is in Japanese

There is no charge for the meeting, however we may need a very small
donation (200yen) to pay the room rental fee.

Hope to see you all there!

David Moskowitz
CLICK! Organizer

http://ikaiwa.com/click