(keitai-l) Re: MML documentation?

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 01/30/02
keitai-l@appelsiini.net writes:

>    Well that's right, but by basic HTML you mean really really basic
>HTML.
>Its a small subset but a workable subset and docs are in fact useful.  And
>there are quite a few minor extensions.  If you stick to
>just putting text between HTML and BODY tags that'll work
>with anything.
>
>    Well its back to work.... may the force be with you all.
>
>Nick May wrote:

Docs ARE useful, but I wonder how useful mml docs are, as opposed to docs
as to what html works with JPhone? I gave up on my pseudocode mml/chtml
libraries ages ago and just write basic html with jphone  knobs on. What
do others do?

Question: do the latest jphones care about mml - or are they all html
oriented?

Nick

PS - and the 4s B with U too...