(keitai-l) Re: resources

From: Alexander Philippou <alex_wap_newsletters_at_noemax.com>
Date: 01/30/02
Searching the list's archives for "MML" produced 132 results (BTW, only 100
were directly viewable, for the rest I had to manually increment the PAGE in
the URL). I read every one of them, but almost all links mentioned there are
now obsolete. The only useful page I found in the archives, even in
Japanese, is http://www.j-phone.com/jsky_page/web/caution.htm - plus
http://www.j-phone-east.com/p_and_s/sds/web/jsky_page/reference/main.htm
that Manish mentioned earlier.

Here is what I am looking for concerning MML:

- Language: Formal specification / requirements / guidelines / whetever; a
document I can refer to and be certain that it is complete and correct.
- Gateways: Do they convert, parse, or what?
- Limits: Are there any on the gateways or the devices? Maximum viewable
image sizes etc.
- Publishing: Any web server will do? Extra MIME types needed?
- Phone menu: Is there one that lists all MML sites submitted, or do their
URLs have to typed in?

Hope these are a good starting point.

Alexander