(keitai-l) Re: infos about the i-mode advertising business model

From: Sampo Raudaskoski <keitai_at_mrgoodliving.com>
Date: 02/01/02
A medium sized mobile advertising company held me a presentation while I was
visiting Japan a year ago, and their staff was fluent in english (native
American I believe): I think the name of the company was Flying Colours.
They had very clear model of mobile advertising, and they had had many
succesful mobile even then. Try looking them out.

Regards,
Sampo