(keitai-l) Re: IRmc (Infra-red Mobile Communication) with 503 series

From: Arun N <arun.n_at_eximsoft.com>
Date: 02/02/02
Thank You Jason for the information.....

If you can help can you please give some information about how can i send
some custom message through ir port..... does storing the message( ID i
generate ) as buissness card or an email help and transfer the buisness card
or the email message through the IR to other device help us ?..

please give me some inputs on this...

Arun