(keitai-l) Re: Phone Handset Price

From: Manish Prabhune <applet_graphics_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 02/06/02
If you have not seen 1 yen nodels of DoCoMo phones then it means that you
are not looking at the right places.
Also I do not know what you mean by connection quality of 1 yen phone
not being good.
The fact is that players in Japan are dishing out new models
practically everyday and hence in this process the lifespan of  any model is
very short
with more functions being added in the newer models. So to dispose the stock
of older ones the prices always have a downward spiral.

Regards
Manish
www.imodeindia.com