(keitai-l) Re: Starbucks wireless internet

From: awamuras <awamuras_at_yahoo.co.jp>
Date: 02/19/02
I dont think you can do this in Japan. I go to a starbucks nearby and asked
them about wi-fi or wireless internet and they have no idea.

There are coffee shops in the big cities though that have installed wireless
internet LANs but i doubt starbucks has anything like it...especially where
Im from.

Virgil