(keitai-l) Re: open source keitai tools (was Re: Re: western phone, imode si

From: van Hilten, Clive <Clive.vanHilten_at_Misys.com>
Date: 02/26/02
I am no XML expert by any means, in fact my knowledge is minimal, but from
my following of the discussion of WURFL on the wmlprogramming group, it
seems to me that questions of the type posed by Steven have been discussed,
so you may wish to search the archives of that group and see what they have
come up with.

Clive.