(keitai-l) Re: GIFs & Unisys

From: Michael Turner <leap_at_gol.com>
Date: 03/01/02
I've heard that one can circumvent most of these
annoying license terms if you turn the actual GIF
production work over to non-human species:

http://www.idiom.com/~turner/portrait1.html

We just let him have his way with the subpoenas
and injunctions, then mail the results back to Unisys.
One side benefit: it simplifies our programmer-
productivity metrics dramatically.  I haven't
had to reengineer his core processes in over
a year!

-michael turner
leap@gol.com