(keitai-l) Re: Pain Point or Michael's idea gets reality

From: Mathieu Tozer <mathieut_at_mac.com>
Date: 03/01/02
I used to think (daydream) about my phone or refrigerator knowing what
was in it and the pantry - by way of getting the data from a supermarket
receipt or by scanning each item in and out of the  refrigerator. Then I
could simply ask my phone or whatever for a dinner idea by accessing a
cookbook database. It would reduce food spoilage and save me money in
that regard, and also motivate me and tutor me into making some yummy
meals. Would work the other way around too by planning a week of meals,
and telling you what you need to buy so you're always ready to make a
perfect meal. The shopping list could be a printout, or preferably a
scrolling window on a keitai.
Just thought I would share a daydream of mine - probably totally
irrelevant!