(keitai-l) Re: Communication is a beast, was: Re: wireless spam.

From: Mathieu Castelli <mcastell_at_noos.fr>
Date: 03/04/02
> > This all remind me on this children game...you create a
> > sentence, tell it to next child, they tell it further and so
> > on...later you compare the results of what the last child
> > heard of your original sentence.
>
> Oh, but this is so apropos. The name of this game? "Telephone."
Perfect time for a french lurker to come under light.

It's actually called "Telephone arabe"

Now, a more technical point...

Do you know if the new Eznavigation phones (C5001T; C3001H; C3002K) have
special pre-installed vectorial maps drawing functions that would be
accessible by Java applis (thus not having to include said functions in the
50kb) ?

Thank you

PS I'm coming to Tokyo for two weeks from the 12th of march...I'm interested
in meeting Java development companies for subcontract work(...especially
ones with map display experience, network games packet optmization etc...).