(keitai-l) Re: 3G services - Any close encounters of the thir dkind yet?

From: Marc Printz <Marc.Printz_at_724.com>
Date: 03/07/02
Hi Andrea,

do you actually use i-motion on a regular basis as part of normal life? Or
do you just "try it out" every now and then (which I feel is a different
motivation)? Would be interesting to learn about the usage patterns and the
effects on phone bills, too (but this may be too intrusive a question :-)

Regards
Marc

http://www.appelsiini.net/keitai-l/

This mail was sent to address MPrintz@724.com