(keitai-l) JPhone Emulator support

From: Sam Joseph <gaijin_at_yha.att.ne.jp>
Date: 03/08/02
Hi All,

I understand that some people have had trouble getting applets running
on the JPhone emulator - I am thinking about writing a help page, but
more immediate assistance can be found here

ftp://www.neurogrid.net/pub/jphone/demos.zip

I struggled a bit to get the demo work and everything a couple of weeks
back and here is the complete package including the build files and so
forth. I think that main thing that has to be changed is the contents of
the Manifest file and the jad file, particularly so that the Midlet-Name
is less than 16 bytes.

Anyway, open up this package and you'll see the before and after changes
to the Manifest file and the jad file (in the bin/ directory) that are
required to get this suite of demos to run on the JPhone emulator.

I've downloaded the package from my own ftp site and rebuilt the source
and it still seems to run on my emulator, so it should work for you, but
please mail me if you find any problems with this package.

CHEERS> SAM