(keitai-l) Re: lust

From: Olivier MARTIN <martin_at_anoria.com>
Date: 03/12/02
12/03/2002, 10:35:47, Olivier writes :

Japanese Press Released : http://www.sony.co.jp/sd/CorporateCruise/Press/200203/02-0311B/

A quick summarize :

2 new products were introduced on Hannover Cebit 2002 :Sony PEG-NR7O
(without camera) & Sony PEG-NR7OV (with caméra).
This new generation of Clié innovates in all fields.  First of
all, it adopts a foldable motorized keyboard, acting as protection for
the immense rotary screen with 65.000 colors, of 320*480
pixels screen resolution . Although having PalmOS 4.1, Sony seems to
have chosen a "virtual" keyboard, a choice already popularized by
PocketPC, allowing to give a quarter of the screen resolution.

Quick Sony NR700 products range specifications overview :

New Motorola processor at 66 Mhz,
16 Mo RAM,
10 Mo Flash Memory,
MP3 audio & Atrac 3 players with a dedicated processor because PalmOs
is not a multitasking OS,
MemoryStick Port,
Camera with screen resolution of 100.000 pixels.

Less complete than P800 of SonyEricsson with Symbian OS,
the NR70 remains a simple personal assistant and does not have
phone features and even of LAN features like bluetooth.
The two models should be on sale in Japan for 425$ and 510$, it's a
price lower than any PocketPC... !!!

A thing is sure: Ke-i-ta-i users have from now, more choices as
regards mobile terminals...

Olivier MARTIN
martin@anoria.com