(keitai-l) The Death of the 503i

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 03/14/02
Well, I just picked up the March Docomo catalogue, and I guess it's
official: the 503i series, with the exception of the F503i, is dead.
Anybody wanting anything cutting edge is going to have to go for a
heavy, folding 503iS. Not that this is news, really.

So my question: when is the next generation of i-Appli-capable phones
coming out, and what sort of features are they going to have?

And while we're at it, when is this 28.8 Kbps / 30 KB i-Appli upgrade
happening, and what phones will it work with? Last September everyone
was saying "Spring," which should mean it's any day now, right?

cjs