(keitai-l) Re: Police uses i-mode already (was: Re: Nokia-Germany CEO interview)

From: Justin Hall <justin_at_bud.com>
Date: 03/15/02
Yes!  I saw a poster advertising this i-mode citizen criminal hunting
service a few months back.  I took a picture, it's included here:

Japanese Mobile Phone Culture (October 2001 - March 2002)
http://www.links.net/share/speak/sxsw/2002-keitai/

I wonder if they're getting any results this way?  Aiding and abetting
citizen surveillance.

Justin

http://www.npa.go.jp/wanted/kt/i/index.htm

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht CTO, Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc. Tokyo, Japan
i-mode/FOMA consulting, development, testing: http://nooper.co.jp/

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- File: winmail.dat