(keitai-l) Re: Nokia-Germany CEO interview

From: Arjen van Blokland <ab_at_tkk.att.ne.jp>
Date: 03/15/02
i-mode has nothing to do with data speed.
data-speed is related to the type of network (GPRS, PDC-P, FOMA) and the
handset.

PDC-P is indeed 9.6kbps, starting with the 504 phones the speed will increase
GPRS depends on the network and number of users
FOMA speeds are much higher

Arjen van Blokland
www.104.com