(keitai-l) Re: keitai-l Digest V2 #63

From: George Ruiz <jfr229_at_nyu.edu>
Date: 03/20/02
Hi all,

A bit of a different topic from the latest but still relevant to the
ever-present Keitai....

1.  I am trying to find out where I could get information on the success
metrics of wireless campaigns-- like the mobile coupons that Tsutaya offers,
fast food offers for Mcdonalds/ wendys, and so forth.  I know that a good
part of this information is private, but there has to be something publicly
available to help advertisers know what is a good investment these days.

2.  More specifically, I want to find out if there are any agencies that
offer mailing lists for direct marketers in the mobile sector.  My purpose
is that I am trying to run tests between lists to see what the average
quality of responses is for a certain campaing size.  For example, comparing
two list samples with statistical significance.  I just cannot seem to find
any Lists in this particular spectrum.....

Consequently, does anyone working on wireless campaigns do statistical
relevance testing beforehand?

Any help would be met in kind.
Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu.
-George Ruiz
George Ruiz
New York University
Marketing & Management Institute
Center for Direct & Interactive Marketing
  11 West 42nd Street, Suite 401
  New York, NY 10026
Mailing Address
  334 East 26th Street, Apt. 9E