(keitai-l) RE : Re: RIOT-E goes belly up

From: thomas landspurg <thomasl_at_in-fusio.com>
Date: 03/20/02
"Btw. ever wondered how a snack shop of twenty people like In-Fusio =
gets
Vodafone/D2 and device manufacturers (Sagem and Siemens) to implement =
their
technology? If their marketing people ever publish a book, I'll be =
first to
order!"

Answer: by providing right solution to market demands around games....

Note 1): ExEn is implemented now on Siemens, Sagem, MitsubishiTrium, =
Philips
- others will be announced in the coming weeks...

Note 2): We are more than 90 people - a little bit big for a snack =
shop!

Thomas LANDSPURG
CTO
http://www.in-fusio.com=20
the Mobile Game Connection=20
Le Millenium
12 Quai de Queyries
33072 Bordeaux Cedex=20
Office  +33 55 777 3800

Btw. ever wondered how a snack shop of twenty people like In-Fusio gets
Vodafone/D2 and device manufacturers (Sagem and Siemens) to implement =
their
technology? If their marketing people ever publish a book, I'll be =
first to
order!

With best regards,
Sampo