(keitai-l) Re: OT: Grin :)

From: Marc Printz <Marc.Printz_at_724.com>
Date: 03/22/02
Which reminds me of interesting practices...

  Domain Name: RYPTON.COM
   Registrar: <deleted>, INC.
   Whois Server: whois.<deleted>.com
   Referral URL: http://www.<deleted>.com
   Name Server: NS1.THIS-DOMAIN-IS-FOR-SALE.COM
   Name Server: NS1.EMAILUS-DOMAINSALESATDOMAINCOLLECTION.COM
   Name Server: NS1.TO-BUY-THIS-DOMAIN-FAX-305-463-9709.COM
   Updated Date: 04-mar-2002

I tried to register for rypton.com from Germany via a bigger company in the
first days of Jan 2000. A few days later I checked to see if something
happened and surprise, above's company had miraculously had the same idea
the one day or so after I had attempted registry via the German ISP. Total
coincidence of course...

Wild West Web...

Regards
Marc