(keitai-l) Re: Mobile 3D content

From: dc <dc_at_gamelet.com>
Date: 03/24/02
hiya -

the "polygon engine" java extensions are provided by HI corp.
  http://www.hicorp.co.jp/
rumor is they're in all the doco 504 series phones too.

Also very present is Fathammer {.com} {now includes RJ Mical of atari
lynx, and 3D0 and i think amiga h/ware designer}
Runs great on an ipaq/sendo/nokia7650 but much more highend than HI
running at a cool 15 fps using 20mHz on an arm7.

also see eyematic's shout3D, Pulse3d...

and if you have 10MB of romspace, and an HMD there's always java3D ;-)

now available in LOMOvision...

/dc