(keitai-l) RE : Re: Mobile 3D content

From: thomas landspurg <thomasl_at_in-fusio.com>
Date: 03/26/02
   Hello all,

   There is a lot of companies providing 3D engine on mobile. Note that
Superscape, whil having a nice engine, make it run on an high end
smartphone, which is not exactly the definition of a mobile device yet,
while ExEn make much simpler 3D on mass market mobile device...

Thomas LANDSPURG
CTO
http://www.in-fusio.com=20
the Mobile Game Connection=20