(keitai-l) Re: [N503i] How to completely clear the memory?

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 04/16/02
On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Ben Gertzfield wrote:

> Amusing.  Thanks for the tips, everyone.  I guess I'm not totally
> surprised that there's no way to completely clear a DoCoMo phone, but
> shikata ga nai.

Well, unless it's a rented phone, there's no reason I can see that
you have to return it. (They made me return my old one when I traded
up, which I'm still rather pissed off about--why can't I keep
something I paid for? Not to mention that they failed to transfer
all the data across. Grr.) Just report it as stolen, and take it
back home with you to show your friends. Make sure it's loaded up
with good i-Appli first. :-)

cjs