(keitai-l) mobile communication

From: Monika Lischke <monika_at_lischke.net>
Date: 04/18/02
 =20
  Hello Everybody,

I=B4m writing my final paper about i-mode and mobile communication in
Japan and still looking for some useful material. (for i-mode I got
already plenty of stuff)
I really need some articles about the way, Japanese people talk on their
mobile phones. Is it different compared to normal communication?
Also interesting is when and how people writing emails with their
keitai. Is there any change of the public space?
Any kind of material or personal experience would be very very helpful,
I=B4m especially looking for Japanese articels.
Thanks in advance, Monika Lischke

 =20