(keitai-l) Re: mobile communication

From: rolf van widenfelt <rolf_at_pizzicato.com>
Date: 04/19/02
although mostly a book about i-mode, Mari Matsunaga's book might
be able to give you a sense for the japanese users at the time
when i-mode was first introduced.
although i haven't read it, there is an english translation and its title
is "The Birth of I-mode".

good luck on the paper!
(if you like, share your results with us on the list :-)

-rolf