(keitai-l) Re: slightly off topic - J/E OS?

From: Christopher Kobayashi <chriskk_at_pixi.com>
Date: 04/26/02
I use English XP and it works well. We can install/use most Japanese
applications without problems. The settings are under Control
Panel->Regional and Language Options->Advanced tab->set Language for
non-Unicode programs to Japanese.

Note: I think before I was allowed the option to switch to Japanese I
had to add East Asian language support. If my memory serves me right ..
Control Panel->Regional and Language Options->Languages
tab->Supplemental language support check on Install files for East Asian
languages. Then do the steps mentioned above.