(keitai-l) Re: In case you invested in 3G...

From: van Hilten, Clive <Clive.vanHilten_at_Misys.com>
Date: 04/29/02
My experience of it in the UK is that, as a general rule, it works fine. In
a very crowded cell you may well have connection/stability problems (the
operators 'throttle' the bandwidth available to data calls if there is an
overwhelming demand for voice calls within that cell at that time, as voice
is currently more lucrative than data), and a sustained download rate of
33.6kbps is achievable.

Clive.